Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Paris Dress unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Paris Dress. If any period, clause or provision is declared to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, this declaration shall not affect the validity of any other period, provision or clause herein contained.
Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid on Abbydresses.com for 10 days unless designated as firm for a specific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Paris Dress. A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Paris Dress. If the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Paris Dress. All prices and deliveries are F.O.B. shipping point. Paris Dress reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
Unless otherwise provided, Paris Dress shall use its judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Paris Dress shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
Unless otherwise provided, Paris Dress will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. Buyer will pay for the cost of all special packing requested.
The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges). Paris Dress reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Paris Dress.
Title & Risk of Loss:
Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, thereafter; risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. All claims made by Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. All claims by Buyer against Paris Dress for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within seven (7) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Paris Dress in the condition claimed. Regardless of passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, the title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Paris Dress until all payments hereunder (including deterred payments evidenced by notes, Interest, carrying charges, attorneys' fees or cash), and if Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Paris Dress.
Paris Dress shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, delays in transportation, or other circumstances beyond Paris Dress’ reasonable control - whether similar or dissimilar to the abovementioned. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, these quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, and the agreement shall remain unaffected. Paris Dress may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users thereof in any manner that deems fair and rational. In no event shall Paris Dress be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
Paris Dress shall not be responsible nor obligated or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its garments or products, singularly or in combination with other products. Paris Dress shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within seven (7) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Paris Dress in the condition claimed. If Buyer makes such a claim, and the claim is deemed valid by Paris Dress, we may fulfill its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Paris Dress’ option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
All goods sold by Paris Dress are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and is manufactured in accordance with industry standards. This warranty excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein (whether expressed or implied by operation of law, which includes but is not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness). No agent or representative of Paris Dress has any authority to bind Paris Dress to any representation, warranty or affirmation concerning the goods and any such representation, warranty or affirmation shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Paris Dress in writing within seven (7) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. Paris Dress shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Paris Dress disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This Paris Dress warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties.
Remedies & Limitations of Liability:
Paris Dress shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, expenses or damages arising directly or indirectly from the sale, from handling or use of the goods, or any other cause relating thereto. Paris Dress’ liability, in any case, is exclusively limited, at Paris Dress’ option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement (including the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, a credit equal to the purchase price of goods, repairing or arranging for repair of the goods). If Paris Dress requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Paris Dress in accordance with Paris Dress’ instruction. The solutions contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Paris Dress for breach of any of Paris Dress’ obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Paris Dress makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, all remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
Buyer represents that the goods sold hereunder are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Paris Dress’ skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods. The Buyer represents the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. The Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Paris Dress, its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorney's fees), liabilities and damages resulting from alleged or actual claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Paris Dress for any alleged violation of any federal (slate or local law, regulation, rule or standard) by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered hereunder.
Paris Dress specifically represents that any goods to be delivered hereunder will be produced in compliance with the requirements of the Fair Labor Standard Act of 1939, as amended.
Paris Dress wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so unlike most other special occasion retailers we accept returns for exchange or store credit if you are not 100 % satisfied. We are here to assist you 24 hours a day with your return!
Our Return Policy does not apply to Clearance items, Bridal or Bridesmaid collections.
With Paris Dress' Return Policy, all we ask is that you send the items back to us in perfect condition and that you follow the return instructions listed below. We take pride in our quality products and service and we value our relationship with you. Our goal is to make the returns process as simple as possible to make sure you look and feel your best for your big event.
RETURN FOR EXCHANGE
Please contact us by email or phone within 24 hours of receiving your order to request your Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please indicate that you want to exchange your purchase, and note the designer name, new style, color, size requested as well as your wear date.
• If you received free domestic ground shipping on your order, a $10 shipping cost will be deducted from your processed exchange. Please note that you will still qualify for free standard shipping on any new order over $300.
• Please ship your return within 24 hours of receiving your RA#.
• If you received free shipping on your order, the shipping cost will be deducted from your exchange. Any taxes, duties or customs duty fees incurred for international orders are non-creditable and are the responsibility of the customer.
Any remaining balance will be stored as credit; balance cannot be converted to refund. Our Store Credit never expires.
RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT
Please contact us by email or phone, within 24 hours of receiving your order to request your Return Authorization Number (RA #). Please indicate that you want to receive a Store Credit. A Store Credit will be issued once your return is received and inspected.
• If you received free domestic ground shipping on your original order, the original shipping cost will be deducted from your store credit. Please note that you will still qualify for free standard shipping on any new order over $300.
• If you received free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your store credit. Any taxes, duties or customs duty fees incurred for international orders are non-creditable and are the responsibility of the customer.
Once your store credit is available for use, we send you an email with your available balance. To apply a store credit, call or chat with us. We will need your previous order number. Any remaining balance will be stored as credit; balance cannot be converted to refund. Our Store Credit never expires.
• Due to the nature of our Bridal and Bridesmaid Collections we cannot accommodate any request for exchanges or returns. These styles are specifically manufactured for your event. We recommend that you confirm the style, size, color and other specifications before submitting your order.
• Returns must be shipped back to us within 24 hours of receiving your (RA#). You may use the shipping carrier of your choice for your return. All returns must be insured by the shipping carrier and sent “signature required”.
• Please have your RA# clearly printed on the outside of the box. All products must be in the condition you received them and items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in perfect condition, with the original product tags attached and garment bag intact to be accepted as a return. Any items that appear to have been worn or altered will be returned to you.
• We are not able to accept returns for undergarments or body shapers.
• Packages returned without an RA# will be subjected to a restocking fee of up to 50%.
• Processing time for Returns is 4-7 business days. Once processed, the exchange or store credit will be applied to your order. Our Store Credit never expires.
• Please not that for orders over $1000 you will be required to submit a copy of a valid driver license and a copy of the credit card you are purchasing your items with .
• Refuns for money back is not allowed unless is decided by the management and in that case you will need a writen approval of the managment send to our writern department and in that case you will be responsible for 50% restocking fee plus the shipping charges deducted from the total amount paid. No exeptioncs unless specified.
• Special orders takes 7-8 business weeks. Customer have 5 hours from the time they orderd the dress to decide if the timing will not work for them. If the customer decides to not to get the dress becuase of the timing, there will not be a full refund. Exchange or store credit only.
• When the special order has been placed by us with our production team and or designers, at that point there will not be any refunds or exchanges. Since the dress is being made exclusively for our customer.
• Please note that the exchange or store credit policy does not apply to discounted or special orders. Discounted and special orders are final sales and will not be returned for exchange or store credit.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason please let us know and we will make it right. Please contact us if you need us to help you with your return. Paris Dress is here 24/7 to serve you.